Alistair Henry, Director of AHC Solicitors Limited, is a leading specialist property and planning solicitor with over 25 years’ high level experience, having been a Partner in leading City of London law firms before establishing AHC Solicitors in 2008.
Alistair is a very high calibre projects and transactional lawyer with extensive experience and expertise in delivering projects and deals successfully and solving problems proactively.
In addition, he is a Solicitor Advocate with Higher Rights of Audience. As a result he can appear as an advocate in all courts in England and Wales (and the highest courts in the European Union) in any legal proceedings. He also practised previously as a barrister from leading commercial chambers in Lincoln’s Inn (Old Square).
These skills and experience make him uniquely placed to provide a comprehensive legal service on all matters involving property and planning law.
Throughout his career, he has advised a wide variety of clients on many types of property and planning related projects and transactions in most economic sectors, including some of the largest developments in the U.K.
- FTSE 100 listed property companies (Hammerson, British Land and Land Securities)
- Leading developers (e.g. Stanhope, Chelsfield, Greycoat)
- Banks and financial institutions (e.g. Goldman Sachs, Credit Suisse, Coutts)
- Major companies (e.g. BET, Lafarge, GE Capital)
- Public bodies (e.g. national charities, NHS Trusts on PFI projects, Royal National Theatre)
- Small and medium-sized enterprises
- High net-worth individuals.
“We have been highly impressed by Alistair’s diligence and dynamism which have been instrumental in our achieving such a positive result” FTSE 100 company Chief Executive.
Alistair has been very happily married since 2000 to Diana, an internationally acclaimed novelist, former barrister and solicitor. Together they enjoy many shared interests, including classical music (Alistair plays the piano and Diana the violin); sport (tennis, table-tennis, swimming); gourmet food and interesting conversation.