AHC SOLICITORS LIMITED
Complaints Handling Procedure
Our complaints policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality legal service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
Our complaints procedure
If you have a complaint, please contact Alistair Herny with the details.
What will happen next?
1. Alistair Henry will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of us receiving the complaint, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
2. Alistair Henry will then investigate your complaint and will arrange to discuss with you, and hopefully resolve, your complaint. He will do this within fourteen days of sending you the acknowledgment letter.
3. He will then send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including his suggestions for resolving the matter, within twenty-one days of sending you the acknowledgment letter.
4. At that stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and Alistair Henry will review his decision in the light of your further comments.
5. Alistair Henry will write to you within fourteen days ofreceiving your request for a review, confirming the firm’s final position on your complaint and explaining his reasons.
6. If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact the Legal Ombudsman at firstname.lastname@example.org (or by post at P.O. Box 6806, Wolverhampton WV 1 9WJ) about your complaint. Any complaint to the Legal Ombudsman about the firm’s service or conduct must be made within six months of the last contact you had with the firm. For further infomation, you should contact the Legal Ombudsman (0300 555 0333 or refer to w’&W.legalombudsman.org.uk