AHC Solicitors provides a full corporate law service on all matters relevant to property development and property investment holding structures (or where property is a key business asset), including:
- establishment of special purpose vehicle companies;
- establishment of joint ventures;
- shareholders’ agreements;
- property management companies;
- business sales and acquisitions.
AHC works closely with clients’ accountancy and tax advisors to ensure selection and implementation of the best structure for developments and investments to proceed successfully.